Sunday, April 1, 2012

13th Week of 366 Project...BOGO sale in progress!

Spring has sprung!  My family and I have enjoyed many days outside enjoying the weather and beautiful blooms of the new season.  This week was special, since March 29th marked my 30th birthday.  I spent a lovely late morning at the zoo with my son, watched "Bride & Prejudice" while he napped, Skyped with my Mom, had a home-grilled meal made by my husband, and enjoyed my new beautiful hyacinth plant.  Hoping my 30th year is a good one...it has started off quite nice!







To celebrate my 30th birthday, I have a BOGO sale on all my fine art photography prints going on in my Etsy shop till the end of April.  I had a customer take advantage of it last night!  Two of my newer prints will be headed off to a new home very soon!  Come take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment