Friday, April 27, 2012

15th and 16th week of 366 Project

Sorry, I haven't updated the blog in a while...I have been busy with making Regency-style dresses, editing/creating commercials for this year's Jane Austen Festival, and potty training my little man.  Plus taking a photo each day!  Here's catch up for weeks 15 and 16...



Then, I started a new photo themed project.  Here's my background story about it: My three-and-a-half year old son is obsessed with the alphabet and letter sounds. After my few years of teaching Pre-K/Kindergarten and many years of collecting as a kid, I have at least one stuffed animal that represents each letter of the alphabet. He LOVES his collection of stuffed animals! So, I've decided that for the next 26 days I'm going to create a photo alphabet book of his stuffed "buddies" :)





 That's the end of week 15, but I have one extra image to share that was a behind the scenes look at the "C is for Cat" shoot...

My real cats get very jealous when I take pictures of other things besides them and ALWAYS have to get in the way when I'm shooting...they're annoying but they make me laugh!

And now to week 16's images...
 One outtake...can you spot what's different?





So far, my little man is loving this alphabet book!!  I'm looking forward to completing it and making it into an actual book.  Well, I better get off of here and go photograph "Q" :)  I'll have week 17 up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment