Monday, December 16, 2013

Colors of 2013- November and December Collages

Hi blog readers!!!  Happy December :)

This past weekend was my craziest weekend in a while,
so I'm sorry I fell off the radar...again.

I was furiously creating decorations for the 
Jane Austen Society of North America- Greater Louisville Region's 
December Birthday and Christmas Tea
(post with pictures to come soon)
plus practicing Christmas flute music for the same event
(I got to play several duets with a historical harpsichord!!)

I was also preparing for children's crafts for 
Christmastide at Locust Grove
(post with pictures to come soon).

So, now I'm working on getting caught up on all the projects 
I need to complete before the end of 2013.
 
First up are my final two "Colors of 2013 with Eva Ricci Studios" collages.
 
November in Gold

December in Blue, White, and Green
 


Here's one extra image for December, just for you all :)

I'll post the pictures from the events this past weekend soon.
Thanks for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment