Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year in Review...All of my Colors of 2013 with Eva Ricci Studios Collages

My beautiful color journey throughout 2013...

January in Red
 February in Pink

 March in Green

 April in White

May in Blue

September in Brown
October in Orange
November in Gold
December in Blue, White, and Green

Many thanks to Eva Ricci for creating this "Colors of 2013" challenge!! 
I have met some wonderful ladies who are incredibly talented and supportive to each other. 
I am excited to get going on the photography challenge coming up in 2014.

Also, thank you to each and everyone of my blog readers and fans 
that have been checking up on my photography journey here.  
I have been very blessed this year with new friends, supportive teams, new photographic vision,
 special projects (one being my play!!), a renewed love for painting and playing the flute, and 
lots of learning opportunities about my crafts.  

I am looking forward to many special projects I have on the calender for 2014.  Stay tuned :)

Wishing each and every one of you and your families a
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment