Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting ready for my Fall photo walk...

It's about that time for my annual Fall photo walk in my neighborhood.  There are so many lovely Fall colored trees that are almost at their peak here.  I want to wait just a little bit longer to let the beautiful range of colors expand.  So, I decided to stick with capturing the beauty in my backyard today.  Here are my favorites...



Also, I've seen pumpkins popping up on doorsteps around my neighborhood, so I took a few photos of my son's mini pumpkin.  We're gearing up for his preschool class trip to the Pumpkin Patch. 




And, taking photos outside is never complete without one of my cats meowing at the door for freedom to scamper about in the leaves...


Hope you are enjoying a lovely Fall Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment