Sunday, May 6, 2012

18th week of 366 Project

This past week was kind of crazy...migraines, thunderstorms almost every day, sleep-deprivation/exhaustion, and potty training mishaps...I'm glad it's over!  I'm hoping this week will be a little less stressful and I can get some things checked off my to-do list.  And...that I can get some more sleep :)

One nice thing about last week was the flowering of my two iris plants.  I have been anxiously waiting for them to bloom and they finally did!  I was pleasantly surprised by our one iris plant that has been growing nicely since we planted it little over a year ago, but hadn't bloomed yet.  Despite the numerous thunderstorms and pelting rain we've had, it has flourished.  Throughout this week, I took photos of it to include in my photo-of-the-day project...partly due to a missing vulture stuffed animal and lack of time to make a stuffed viper.  I hope the "Sunny" iris brightens your day along with those adorable S through U animals :)





No comments:

Post a Comment