Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year with New Items...

Happy New Year!!!  Thank you all for reading my blog in 2011 and supporting Maria Rose: A Prime  Collection!  It was a year that brought 23 sales (15 on Etsy, 5 on CafePress, and 3 at Koch and Company Gallery).  I'm very grateful for each sale and each person who has "like-d," "favorite-d," "heart-ed," and visited my website, Facebook page, Etsy shop, CafePress shop, and Society6 shop.  I am very excited to see what's going to come around this year!

I have a few new items to share with you on this New Year's day of 2012.  I finally got around to resizing photos to create iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Laptop skins for the photographs in my Society6 shop. 


iPhone Cases (for all models)- more styles in my shop

iPhone and iPod Skins (for all models)- more styles in my shop

Laptop and iPad skins

I have also been working on my website adding some new photos and links.  I'll be posting soon about the updates!

Looking forward to a new year with lots of creative possibilities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment