Friday, January 6, 2012

First week of my 366 project

To start the New Year off right, I've decided to begin a 366 project.  I will take a picture each day of 2012.  I hope that through this project I will boost my knowledge of my camera and photography, stretch my creativity, and discover the beauty of our Earth.  I'm very excited about this!  I know it's going to be tough, but well worth it.

Here are my first 6 days of images...the theme of the week is hot and cold (I'm not sure if I'll have a theme each week...we'll see!):




I have a few more photographs to share with you...it's very hard to take just one photo each day :)


Thank you for checking out the blog!  I always appreciate feedback...feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message on Facebook.  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment