Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving, Sickness, and Christmas Lights

I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  My son caught a nasty cold, which he lovingly passed on to me at the beginning of last week.  I have been rather miserable since....I won't go into any details, but I'm on the verge of heading to the doctor because it's so awful.  However, I did have a wonderful time with my husband's family and my mom over Thanksgiving.  Loved seeing family again, snuggling with my two-month old niece, laughing till my lungs hurt, watching football with my son repeating "Yes!" and "Go, go, go!" after great plays, eating amazing food, having a date with my husband, and watching the cousins play and listening to their adorable expressions of excitement over food and the Christmas tree.

I didn't take many photographs over this weekend.  I took a few of little Miss Madison, my two-month old niece.  I, also, took a few of my mother-in-law's Christmas tree and played around with different long-exposures to create light trails.  It was a lot of fun!  What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment