Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOGO SALE going on now at my Etsy Shop!

So I decided to jump right in to the holiday season with a BOGO sale at my Etsy shop!

Here's the information about the sale: BOGO SALE- Buy One, Get One Free on All Photo Prints (free print must be of equal or lesser value)! BOGO does not include gallery wraps and photo gifts. At the time of purchase, select the first photo print you want and, then, please include the title of the FREE print you would like to receive in the "Notes to Seller" box. Thank you!

I've also created some photo pairings to give you all an idea of photos from my shop that look good together.  I'll be uploading more as the week progresses, so stay tuned!  The first set features the beautiful Fall foliage that some of us are still enjoying...




No comments:

Post a Comment