Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trip to the zoo...

This weekend, my husband, son, and I went to the Louisville Zoo.  We visit there often, since we are members and my son adores the Glacier Run Exhibit with the bears and the seals.  I grew up living very close to the Detroit Zoo, so I enjoy going to see the animals, taking pictures, and getting some exercise.  I brought my camera this trip (sometimes I don't because there's so much other stuff to bring when you've got a kiddo, but I always regret it once I get to the zoo...this trip was worth it!).  Here are a few of the photographs I took, which have been edited and some have been enhanced with Picnik














What are your favorite animals or exhibits at the zoo? 

P.S.  Sorry for my prolonged absence from blogging.  I've been having some health issues.  I'm hoping and praying that I'm on the mend.  The meds seem to be helping, so time will tell.  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment