Monday, July 18, 2011

Lovely Flowers

 My mother-in-law's sister has the most beautiful blue and purple hydrangeas.  I just had to take some pictures of them the last time we visited.






I have just started playing around with Picnik (online photo-editing software).  Here's one of my hydrangea photos with the "Holga-ish" effect and "Marcelle Script" for the text:
 What do you think?


A few days ago, I told my husband that there were two kinds of weeds that I liked: Queen Anne's Lace and Dandelions.  Today, I ventured out to our backyard to photograph our plethora of Queen Anne's Lace.  Our backyard is a bit "wild."  We've been toying with the idea of buying or renting a goat to come clear it for us.  We'll see...

I loved this caterpillar that was hanging out on one of the branches...












 Happy Monday!  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment