Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weeping Cherry Blossoms

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the blossoms on our Weeping Cherry tree that is in our front yard.  A few days ago it started to blossom a little bit, but not enough to get the type of photos I wanted.  We had a warm day on Sunday, which encouraged the buds to start blooming.  Then, yesterday, we had crazy thunderstorms and high winds.  In a moment of peace, I was able to capture some beautiful images of our Weeping Cherry blossoms and buds, literally, weeping.















I have these photos posted on my Facebook page.  Head on over there to "vote" (comment and/or Like) your favorite(s).  Your input is appreciated!  

I'm probably going to do a Spring flower photo give-away once I get some more new images (you can see more of my flower photos in my Etsy shop) to include.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment