Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Orange Roses

I have an obsession with roses.  It's partially due to the fact that my family on both sides were extraordinary gardeners and always had some type of rose growing in their gardens.  I love their scent, their diversity (colors, species, sizes, etc.), and their progression from enclosed buds to layers of petals streaming out of their fragrant center.

My husband bought me orange roses for my birthday last week (he's so wonderful!), and the week before I had bought some orange roses to decorate our house for our guests.  I don't know why orange seems to be my favorite color of rose lately, because I typically prefer red.  However, I have fallen in love with orange roses!  I took way too many photos of both bouquets of roses and I have attempted to narrow down my favorites.  I have some others posted on my Facebook page as well under "Spring Delights."  Thanks for looking!




















No comments:

Post a Comment