Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Shops!!! New Mixed Media Painting!

EXCITING NEWS!!!  I jumped on the bandwagon and started a CafePress and Society 6 shop.  CafePress is local and I've ordered some fantastic products from them for some merchandise I'm developing for the Jane Austen Society.  They offer all kinds of products...tote bags, jewelry, office supplies, calendars, notebooks, t-shirts, hoodies, aprons, iPod/iPad/Laptop skins and covers, mugs, water bottles, key chains, and more!  I have a limited amount of designs right now, but I'm working on adding more.

I follow several Etsy artists on Facebook and several of them have been posting products from their Society 6 shops.  I decided last night that it was time to join.  Here's the description of Society 6 from their website: "The artwork on Society6 is created by thousands of artists from around the world. When you buy a product from Society6, we produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist."  At this point, I just have a few of my photographs available for art prints, framed art prints, and stretched canvases.  I've already been asked to share one of my photographs with the "Society 6 shop," which was awesome to receive after just uploading my first few photographs.  We'll see what comes of it...

And now to the newest mixed media painting..."Feathered Peacock," 30"x15" canvas with satin ribbon edging and stripe accompanied by three of my original fine art photographs. 




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment